- A Cocktail Wonk Look at Classic Libations and the Modern Tiki Vanguard
Available exclusively here at MinimalistTiki.com
OK, we also let some of the amazing bars featured within sell it. But that's it!
Minimalist Tiki—the book!
The book will exceed even the most skeptical reader’s expectations of what a cocktail book should be. -- Cocktail Book Reviews
Renowned Tiki expert Matt Pietrek of Cocktail Wonk fame guides you through creating your own Tiki bar via a unique ingredient-based analysis of classic Tiki recipes like the Mai Tai, Zombie and Navy Grog. (There are charts!)
Part 2 takes you beyond Tiki basics, imparting in-depth knowledge about the core Tiki pattern, recipe improvisation, exotic garnishes and advanced topics like Tiki fire and dry ice.
The book features 100 original recipes from two dozen world-class bartenders and bars including Lost Lake, Pagan Idol, and Three Dots and a Dash.
But wait! There's more!
This hardcover book is extremely substantial; Hardcover and weighing over 3 pounds.
Within it, you'll find:
- 300-plus full-color pages
- The most in-depth overview of rum in any cocktail book -- ever!
- 100 modern tiki recipes
- All ingredients indexed by recipe - invaluable when trying to decide what you can make.
Minimalist Tiki Basics
- Ingredients, equipment, and technique
Beyond Minimalist Tiki
- Take your tiki skills and equipment to the next level
The Rums of Tiki
- A deep dive into cane spirits, styles, and flavor profiles
The New Tiki Vanguard
- Bars and bartenders in tiki's next wave
More than 100 original recipes
- From tiki's rising stars